9.24.2011

Lisbon!


Rossio square



Hey guys!
Sorry for the delay in posts!
Ever since I got back from Lisbon I've been really busy with university!
I've had classes for two weeks now and I'm loving almost every minute of it! 
The only downside is the amount of homework, it was a bit of a shock to the system really.
But the great people I have met have surely made up for that!:)

So here are finally the pics from the Lisbon trip I took with my aunts who gave the trip as the most awesome graduation present ever!



Close up of the fountain


Eating out in the city


The gorgeous street of the apartment we stayed at


Tapas at the apartment! Not typical portuguese food but it was so good.





Centre de Arte Moderna/Museum of modern art





Cable cars we took to get from the oceanario to the restaurants.


An octopus at the Oceanario/Oceanarium.


Ginja! 





Love,
LF

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails