7.23.2011

NL

 I came home a couple of days earlier from my vacation because the weather in France wasn't that good unfortunately:(

So, it's high time for some pictures of the trip!



In the collages there are pictures of Paris, Versailles, château de Chambord, (within) the Louvre, within the centre de Pompidou and other moments during the trip which I thought deserved immortalising.
I think my favourite moment in the two weeks was visiting the centre de Pompidou. I absolutely loved seeing the works of Warhol, Balla, Kupka, Mondriaan, Kandinsky and many many others. 


{Blonde in the pictures is me, the brunettes are my sister and my mother.}



Pictures of what I bought will follow soon-ish!;)

Love,
Emma

1 comment:

tiny dancer said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! The collage is such a fabulous idea - love how you set it up :) thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments <3

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails