6.25.2011

In Bloom



fashion,flower,fashion flower,fashion blog,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com



fashion,rené magritte,rene magritte, la grande guerre,flower,fashion flower,fashion blog,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com
La grande guerre by René Magritte


fashion,freja beha erichsen,flower,fashion flower,fashion blog,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com









1. thisismymedicine.tumblr.com
2. google images
3. weheartit.com
4. thrilld.com
5.amos lee - flower




It's official, I'm graduating!
What's next I hear you ask? Well, I'm not 100% sure yet.
I've applied to a study which is quite selective. I won't find out unitll july 15th whether or not I've been accepted. So, unnerving times at the moment. I'm trying to find alternative ways to spend my time next year for if the worst case scenario becomes reality. But, at the same time, I'm trying not to think about it too much and to enjoy the moment.

I'll let you know how it all turns out. But for now all I'm thinking about is tomorrow.
I'll be off to 'parkpop' , a big free festival in the Hague. Can't wait!


Love,
LF

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails