6.18.2011

DIY: Karma necklace

From dogeared.com,  $54,00



I have always loved the idea of a karma necklace but I wanted a longer version, so I decided to make one myself. It's really easy to do and doesn't take very long!







    What do you need:
-  pliers
-  a 30 inch chain
-  two jump rings
-  a clasp
-  a small hoop (which you could snatch off an old bag like I did)



What do you do:
Take the 30 inch chain and cut it into two separate pieces. On one end of these chains you place the clasp that will connect it to the other piece of chain.
You're then left with two open ends.
Open the two jump rings and connect one on each of the open ends of the necklace. Remember not
to close the jump rings yet because you first need to connect them to the hoop.
After everything is connected, you close the jump rings with the pliers, and you've got yourself a karma necklace!


(I hope everything is clear, this is my first DIY post!)
Love,
LF

2 comments:

BlueVanilla said...

What a great idea! I'm a firm believer in karma!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

MarieAntoinette said...

i like the maenning of the neckless

Related Posts with Thumbnails