9.04.2010

Caroline Andrieu Illustrations + Tagged!

fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,viktor&rolf, miu miu,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com

Caroline Andrieu is a Slovakian born artist who has Diesel, Lancôme, Vogue.fr, and Galeries Laeayette amongst her clientele. Her work is divided into 3 categories on her website(Portraits, Fashion Shows, Streetstyle) , but from what I've seen there is a world of variety within those 3. Be sure to check them all out here on her website or here on her blog!

fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,stella mccartney,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com


fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,rodarte,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com


fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,streetstyle,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com


fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,streetstyle,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com

fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,sonia rykiel,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com


fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,style,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com


fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,dior,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com

fashion,fashionblog,fashion blog, blog, fashion illutstrations,illustrations,caroline andrieu,miu miu,@limitlessfashion.blogspot.com
Images from
trendland and Caroline's website untitled-07.

----


I was recently tagged by Misery from Leftovers from Illumination witht the "Eight to the eight to the eight" tag!
Here are my answers!

1. If you could be a sea creature, what would you chose to be and why?
The first thing that came to my mind was a seahorse, I think they are so interestingly strange.


2. If you could throw a fancy dinner for five famous people who would that be? You can also chose someone who's already dead, because that's always more fun with dead people. Like, for instance, Julius Ceasar. Or Cleopatra. You know what I mean.
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I think the guests would be: Kurt Schwitters, Miuccia Prada, Alber Elbaz, Marc Jacobs and Oscar Wilde.

-Speaking of Alber Elbaz, Lanvin is going to design a collection for H&M!-
Lanvin,fashion,fashion blog, blog, lanvin+H&M, h&m, H&M loves lanvin,lanvin loves h&m,@limitlessfashion,blogspot.com
Imagesource - trendland


3. What's your most valuable possession?
Not in terms of money value but I think my vintage necklace that dates from the eary 1900's, it's very special to me.

4. How would you define your personal style? Is it influenced by someone, some trend, or not at all?
A mic of chic, boho, casual, and tough? I don't know, you'll have to stick around to find out I guess!

5. If you could chose to be a villain from a movie, book, comic book, etc, who would that be?
Scarlet Witch, who wouldn't want to be able to alternate reality?

6. What is happiness to you? Does it even exist?
I think happiness exists but that's it has different meanings to everyone. Happiness to me is being in a state of calmness in which everything and everyone is interacting in harmony.

7. When you waste time - because we all do that - what do you waste your time on? I don't know if I would call it wasting time but I like just looking outside of the window, or into my garden for a few minutes and just enjoy the sense of calm that I get from it.

8. Imagine you're given the opportunity to be one of The Beatles for one day - which one of them would you want to be?!
Paul McCartney, because he wrote "Hey Jude".

And I'm tagging:

Frickys from FriChic
Anne² from Webelongtofashion
Sarah from SarahcFashion
Kyla Callista from UP world by KylaCal
Judith from I less than three fashion
Lorelai from Lorelai's Things
Johanna from Johanna Urban
Landa from Darla,don't look into the camera


With these questions!:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

2.What is your favourite season and why?

3.What do you most enjoy doing in your spare time?

4. Would you prefer to be a sea-air-or land animal, and why?


5. If you could bring someone back from the dead, who would it be?

6.What do you wear most often, jeans, leggings or a combination of both?

7.What is your favourite flower?


8.What do you like most about blogging?

EDIT: Answers the questions and then come up with 8 your self and tag 8 other people!

Love,
LF

8 comments:

Lorelai● said...

hello girl,
what an interesting post!love the illustrations!its like my dream job!!
so what exactly i have to do with the questions? make a post on my blog with the answers? or a comment on your blog??

ps:can i find u on facebook?

Johanna Urban said...

Hello!!! This is a great post, love the illustration!!!

Thank you for tagging me, will come up with something soon :)
xx

johanna, sweden
art

UP WORLD by KC said...

sooooo sickkkkkk

come here soon :)

http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

Anne² said...

What an amazing post! Love the drawings.
Thank you for tagging me!!
X

Misery said...

ha, I loved your answers and you have just NO IDEA how excited I am about this collaboration of lanvin and h&m. this news has been floating over tumblr for quite some time now and everytime I see a mention about this on my tumblr's dashboars I squeak like a 15-year-old Jonas Brothers' fanatic :) haha. I only hope it will be in h&m in my city because when there was this Comme Des Garcons for h&m they had, like, 1/3 of the items...which is so not cool...

Georgia G. said...

This post and your whole blog is just lovely :) I'll follow it with huge interes. Have a great week (:

http://rebelvoyeur.blogspot.com/

Landa said...

Bedankt voor je tag! Superlief! Zal er op terugkomen als ik weer beter ben!

*chara said...

I loveeeeee your illustrations!
So talented!

xoxo
Chara

http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails