9.19.2010

The Anonymity of Blogging

Recently one of my fellow students at school started a blog and put the link in his msn screen name. I couldn't help but think about how brave I thought that was. And how weird it is that I don't think I could ever do that. Somehow I feel like if people from my shool knew about my blog it would be more public than blogging for the rest of the world to see. Why is that? Maybe it's because I will feel too exposed. Or maybe because I'm afraid I will be judged or something. Or maybe I just like having something like this to myself. I don't know.

What do you think? Should I post my blog in my screen name? For everyone I know to see? And do all of your friends&family know about your blog?



Love,
LF


Bloglovin & Twitter

1 comment:

Mia Regine said...

Re: Thank you, and yeah.. Love them too ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails