8.30.2010

Etsy Monday #3

After going through many Etsy shops over the past two years, I thought I could show some of my favourites every Monday!
This time: Art Deco Necklaces by Upper Metal Class !

Upper Metal Class, owned by T. , is a newely opened Etsy shop containing gorgeous Art Deco inspired jewellery which T. then modernizes to create the beauties below!

[As always, click on the images to go to the products!]




"I really enjoy creating things that I like to wear and being able to share it with others who can appreciate my designs. My jewelry is simple, clean, and classic with a sweet subtle hint of drama. My inspiration comes from anything and everything. But to be more specific I would say they are mostly my interpretations of the art deco era simplified and modernized. I just love the lines and shapes of the architectural structures." is what Upper Metal Class says about why and what she creates for Upper Metal Class. T. also mentions that her favourite materials include: Fine Silver, Gold, Bronze, Copper, and Sterling Silver, sounds like jewellery goodness to me.













For a newbie-Etsy-shop-owner, these are some empressive starters! I can't wait to see what else Upper Class Metal comes up with!
Order yours at Upper Metal Class!

What are your thoughts?

Love,
LF


3 comments:

Misery said...

I love all the necklaces except the one with triangle - it's screaming "hipster". :) What I like about these pieces is that they just cannot get any more simple and yet they don't look cheap at all! I've found some NICE jewellery on etsy too I think I'm going to include it in my next post.

As for Lady Gaga - you're right, I also think that this will 'influence' at least one person. Gaga's fans are quite intense, ain't they. And this is really sad.

Cheryl: Oh to Be a Muse said...

these are super cute and unique.

Enter my Jewelry and Dior giveaway on my blog!

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com

SilverCoastSeaGlass said...

I love the simplicity of these pieces - very nice!

I just opened my new shop - thanks for having a peek!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SilverCoastSeaGlass

Related Posts with Thumbnails