8.23.2010

Etsy Monday #2


After going through many Etsy shops over the past two years, I thought I could show some of my favourites every Monday!
This time: leather (i)phone cases by Tinder & Bloom.







Absolutely love this one!









"[All cases are] Made with durable high quality leather. All leather I use is remnant leather and turned into beautiful, functional, fun objects." says Suzanne Allen, creator of Tinder & Bloom, which means that some cases may vary in colour or texture which I find really adds to the character of the beautiful cases.

















Other than these amazing phone cases, Tinder & Bloom also creates wallets, ipad cases and cufs!
Check them all out here!


Which one is your favourite?

Love,
LF




PS:Happy birthday to my friend M.♥!

2 comments:

Lorelai● said...

i absolutly love the one with the figures from Alice in WONDERLAND!

Misery said...

So this would be my reason to finally give in and buy an iPhone, haha. I love ALL of them, seriously, it is not possible to chose only one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails