6.26.2010

My Favourite Jewellery

Seeing as I absolutely love jewellery and regularly post something jewellery-related I thought I'd show you guys some of my own jewellery, here are a few of my favourites:

CIMG2858

CIMG2862
Leaf necklace - Accesorize
I like this necklace so much that when I broke the first one I got, I went and bought another. It's really easy and goes with anything.


CIMG2863
Bib necklace - Lady Sting
I don't wear this necklace that much because I find bibnecklaces difficult to combine sometimes, but I really like it and love it when an outfit comes together with it so I can wear it again.

CIMG2866
Bib necklace - Accesorize
Same story with this one I suppose!

CIMG2868
Multi-Chain necklace - Didi
This has got to be the heaviest necklace I own but I love it. It was quite expensive when I bought it but it was totally worth it because I wear it quite often, it really adds a certain something.

SNC00498

SNC00499
Vintage Necklace from the early 1900's
This necklace is actually my mother's but I get to borrow it every now and then. This is my absolute favourite necklace and I (often) wear it something like twice a week.

SNC00479
Some random bracelets

SNC00484
Little box where I keep my rings
This used to be my mom's but she didn't have anything in it so I got it when I started collecting more rings.

SNC00486

SNC00487
Love,
LF

1 comment:

elke said...

those bib necklaces are gorgeoussss!
and that little box,so cute (:
love your blog!
come visit mine sometime?

www.makeandbelieve-elke.blogspot.com

x

Related Posts with Thumbnails