6.25.2010

Some R&R



Messing around with my shoes and reading Dazed&Confused and LINK magazine whilst occasionally scribling something in my moleskine. Speaking of which,I pasted some of these inspiration pics I found in it the other day:














I love the effect the painter of this created with the watercolourpaint

I am really loving this moleskine notebook, I bought it a few weeks ago and it's so much fun to draw/paste/create whatever I want in it. If you don't have a simple notebook (without lines) I'd think about getting one, it really opens a creative surge, it did for me anyway!
So do you have a notebook? What kinds of things do you use it for?

PS: sorry for the blurry first photo, there'll be better pictures in tomorrow's post^^

Love,
LF

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails