5.02.2010

Ms. Diamond

Becka Diamond




Nymag.com


Stylelikeu.com





Stylelikeu.com


from nymag.com:
How would you describe your personal style?
I'm inspired a lot by Patti Smith, David Bowie, and old Vivienne Westwood. I'm not afraid to wear something that's completely insane. For Jen Kao's show last month I wore a perforated suede bat-wing minidress with a hood and over-the-knee black boots.


Who are your favorite designers?

My favorite show this season was Altuzarra. I was dying for every piece that came down the runway. It was Catwoman meets Nightmare Before Christmas meets Nick Cave.


What's your everyday look?

I wear leather pants like jeans — my favorite pair is from Balenciaga. They're so comfortable that now wearing jeans feels kind of scruffy. Then I pile on jewelry from Eddie Borgo and Pamela Love.



MrNewton.net

Check her out on stylelikeu and the rest of the interview on nymag.com.

Love,
LF

5 comments:

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

eeeep, would love to have a rummage through that clothing rail! Great blog, definitely be back!! Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

Enjoy le weekend! Love xx

Misery said...

I wish I could say: "I'm not afraid to wear something that's completely insane"!.

emma said...

she looks awesome

Clara said...

shes amazing!
you have a great blog
xxx

monica said...

what a cool babe

i love her clothes and style!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails