5.15.2010

London {outfitpost}

I went to the Hague museum to view the "Voici Paris!" exhibition which featured pieces from dior, chanel, viktor&rolf, and many many others. The exhibition was so gorgeous, all the pieces just looked so impeccably made, it was a really nice experience to see true haute couture up close. I'll do a separate post about the exhibition later on:). Besides visiting the museum, I also did a little shopping, I bought a black coat with a hood, a black and white dress, and a grey dress from h&m. I had to shop budgetwise because I'm going to London on a schooltrip next week! I can't wait, I think it's going to really fun. There's one thing I'm not loving about the trip and that's the fact that we're going to be walking a lot, pretty much everyday..I hope my feet will survive!


Anyhow, here's what I bought and wore:


limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts


limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts


limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts




limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts
the grey dress is this exact same dress x)



limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts
Sorry about the photos of the coat and dress, I took them with the flash in the evening!
Skirt, new coat, new dress - H&M, white T, tights - unknown, shoes - dr. Adams, bag - marc by marc jacobs.


& for some not-so-budget-proofness, I leave you with this, an amazing bag by Marc Jacobs worth a whopping €647 on sale !

limitlessfashion, fashion,fashion blog,blog,outfits,streetstyle,h&m, flowerprint,skirt,flowerprint skirts,marc jacobs,marc by marc jacobs
from theoutnet


Love,
LF
PS:Because I'll be in London there will (probably) be a lack of posts the coming week:( sorry!

11 comments:

Lorelai● said...

greeeat skirt!!!!!

wish i could see the exhibition!

Misery said...

that skirt from H&M? I was trying on the identical one just yesterday haha (but I still haven't made up my mind about it). AND - you're going to London?! You lucky girl! (oh, that's sounds very much like from 50s!). London is the best place ever! You should visit Camden Town while you're there (but then, again, Camden Town isn't where school trips usually go...)

allison kampen said...

Mooie outfit!

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

love the draping on your skirt, it's beautiful! Fab blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend!! xxx

Kendr▲ said...

Really enjoy your blog and all its posts,
would recommend to all.

Hope you can visit mine and maybe follow :)
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

家信 said...

精彩的部落格 要繼續加油 ..............................

Beatlovingmusic said...

Het rokje is echt geweldig!

B.M.H said...

Really cute and nice dress!!

Kisses
Lara

monica said...

*sigh* i want to go to some awesome fashion exhibits

and i LOVE ur outfit! especially the skirt

Karolina said...

nice skirt, so cute :)
xo

maureen- said...

leuk rok :) dat jurkje met die print, daar heb ik het tshirt van haha. xx.
www.maaureeen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails