5.01.2010

Depressing

I had some errands to run and went shopping because I had to be in the city anyway, and I came across a pop-up store with a sale of up to 80% on designer clothing and shoes from Ann Demeulemeester, Haider Ackermann, Lanvin, and Repetto, among others. I found a gorgeous Haider Ackermann dress which looked something like this, ony the white bits weren't there and it had long sleeves.


Luisaviaroma


It was absolutely gorgeous and suprisingly affordable but it was a EU size 42, which is way too big... I didn't bother trying it on and now I'm left wondering if it could have somehow worked.

Love,
LF

4 comments:

Landa said...

met een klein beetje innemen had het wel gekund toch? Terugrennen!

Landa said...

ja goedzo! en als hij er niet meer hangt, dan was het het lot. zo redeneer ik altijd, wel geldbesparend haha.

xokio said...

Ouch, that sucks. I hate when that happens. Sadly, it seems almost everything I like doesn't fit me. x.x

The Starving Stylist said...

you could have possibly belted it? haha but either way its a gorgeous piece!



www.thestarvingstylist.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails