5.24.2010

Back home!

Hi everyone! I'm back from London and I had a truly amazing time. It was the last schooltrip the class is going to have together and I think it was the best one! We did a jack the ripper tour, went in the london eye just as the sun was starting to set, we saw the "We will rock you" musical in the dominion theatre, we went to the little hard rock museum, and did so much more! Here are some pics from the trip!











Victoria & Albert museum






Royal Albert Hall




Albert memorial




Views from within the london eye:








the london eye by night


I desperately need to go do some studying now so this is going to be all for today, I'll try to post something tomorrow!

Love,
LF

4 comments:

Anne² said...

London is so much fun, I went with christmas but when the sun shines I believe it's more beautiful!
X

Alecto said...

oh woooow. i really like the architecture of all the buildings. but i may be biased -- i really like architecture anyway :-)

Avri221lE_Pryce1 said...

All good things come to an end..............................................

Misery said...

Oh, I haven't commented here in awhile! Anyway, wow - London Eye at sunset - that's absolutely the best option ever! Ah, isn't London just amazing? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails