4.11.2010

New love (+Tagged!)

So I went to the hairdresser's Friday and decided to do some shopping. Saturday was going to be my last day at work so I'd decided that I wanted to use my employee discount to it's fullest..








They're such a perfect black/grey/brown colour










I also bought some more normally priced items like this superlong tank from a dutch store called V&D ("Yes or No")













And this linen motorcycle-looking jacket from H&M that I've been wanting for ages.









Lastly I bought some metal, hammered bangles from Accesorize






And I've been tagged! This is my first ever tag! Thanks Leftovers from Illumination!
So here are the questions:

1. A vampire or a wizard (and why)???
I'd have to say wizard, the whole bloodsucking thing is not for me. I see enough blood already(see why below)
2. If you could change one thing about you, what would it be - if anything???
I would change the fact that I've got diabetes (type 1)
3. Would you rather live like a rock star or like a president? (in other words: fun or power?)
Definitely a rockstar!
4. What's your favourite cartoon character???
Ororo Monroe/Storm
5. What's your (most) guilty pleasure?
Chocolat, shopping (excessively?)
6. If you were a song, what would it be???
Well right now: Something's missing - John Mayer.
7. What's your biggest dream?
To find out what I really want to do with my life, and then do it and be happy.
{Amsterdam Fashion Institute comes to mind}
8. Do you prefer to be the one who asks questions or the one who answers them, and why???
I prefer to ask questions, I'm very bad at explaining things.
9. What is your biggest turn off and turn on?
+Dark hair, sense of humour, open mind
-Light coloured hair, rude, disrespectful
10. Have you ever broken any law?
Vandalism..
* Is that Anja Rubik in your header?
I have been trying to find out for ages if it is but I can't find it anywhere and I don't remember where I got it from! Aah!

Love,
LF



7 comments:

Willieee said...

ja klopt. sucks indeed. hoelang jij al? xx

Willieee said...

sinds mn 6de, dus al 9,5 jaar.. pomp of spuit? xx

Willieee said...

ik spuit, ik vond de pomp altijd onwijs vervelend met kleren, en ik bleef best vaak haken (that sucks) spuiten vind ik wel fijn opzich : ) voor zover zoiets fijn kan zijn natuurlijk. leuk hemdje trouwens! xx

The Starving Stylist said...

great purchases especially with the tank top and gucci shades!

p.s. I would be a wizard too. haha




www.thestarvingstylist.com

Misery said...

This jacket is awesome:) I've seen a similar one in h&m, but it was made of white lace. Not that cool. Haha, and I love your answers. Vandalism, you say? ;P I know something about it, too.

msskeide said...

The tank top is awsome:)

xo Factory Girl

Lady D. said...

Die zonnebril <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails