4.08.2010

My little shoe heaven

So the "i'll show you tomorrow" kinda turned into I'll show you in a couple of days..sorry! But here it is, the result of my trip to Ikea. I bought a couple of shelves to put into my PAX-closet so I could store my shoes.
(click on the images to make them bigger)


{I'm going to put the rail a bit higher, it looks kind
of cluttered with the clothes hanging there}





I have to admit, these aren't all of my shoes. Sneakers, boots, sandals, and some others aren't shown. And there are also shoes hidden behind these...

I frickin' love my shelves! which by the way only cost €16 for two!

Love,
LF

4 comments:

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Thanx for the comment and for following! You've got some great pairs of shoes there btw!

VC

Misery said...

these purple shoes are major win :) And, whoa, it's so neat (which is completely unlike in my wardrobe...)

michelle_ said...

you have a very neat closet (unlike mine..)
thanks for sharing :D

have a nice weekend !
MICHELLE || Glisters and Blisters

Misery said...

Just wanted to say that - I TAG YOU, my dear :) Feel free to ignore this whole tagging thing, though :) I thought it was fun and couldn't resist passing this on :)

AND I've got a question: is this Anja Rubik, there in your header photo? (which is, by the way, really cool)

Related Posts with Thumbnails