4.26.2010

I exist as I am, that is enough - Walt Whitman


Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been feeling a bit ill and uninspired lately, that is untill I came across the gorgeous Alecto's blog: http://circle-meets-square.blogspot.com/.
Alecto's amazing, unique style combined with beautiful photos and inspiring images create one truly amazing blog. I have been going through a lot of the pages and noticed that she also did a post about Made Her Think! (mine, hers). I absolutely love her blog and had to share it with you guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Love,
LF
-----------------------------------
Don't forget to enter my contest for a chance to win a Danny Roberts
"Girls in Glasses" T-shirt
!

3 comments:

Liya said...

SO GORGGGG


myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Alecto said...

i'm so glad you enjoy looking at my pictures :-) i put a lot of love and time into them so it's definitely a fantastic feeling when you know someone loves them as much as you do...so my humblest gratitude goes out to you. thank you again, dear lady.

-Alecto

apparellel said...

i love her so much and hope she gets the recognition she deserves (if she even wants it). mwah!

xxx
t

Related Posts with Thumbnails