3.13.2010

Summer items


A long gold necklace(antik batik) - welikefashion.com



A black and white trilby hat - H&M.com






A maxi dress, preferably with a bit of lace detailling like this one from topshop.



Or a printed one like this one from oasis.



Leather Friis&Company heels - from welikefashion.com



Flat sandals for when me feet hurt(dv for dolce vita) - from asos.com





A simple beige parka. - H&M.com



Pants(Stella Nova) - welikefashion.com





Zippered pants(Sessun) - welikefashion.com








Polish: Gondola, Intermezzo, Tendresse




Obviously not everything is meant to all be worn at once, these are just a few of the things I would love for summer. Another thing I love for summer is necklaces made out of semi-precious materials(Agathe, Jade, Amethyst, Quartz etc). I'm working on another necklace diy involving this at the moment^^. I'll show it to you when it's done.



Love,
LF

1 comment:

Misery said...

I wish it was summer already! But no-o-o, it's snowing here where I live! Terrible.

I think these flat sandals are brilliant :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails