3.08.2010

Rodarte Exhibition

{Natalie Portman at the exhibition}




















The Cooper-Hewitt Museum is showing some amazing pieces created by the wonderful Mulleavy sisters. The brand has only been around for a few years but has become a great success, and what better way to whitness this yourself than at an exhibition?





{Source - Refinery 29}


Better step on it if you want to check it out! March 14th marks it's last day!
-And tickets aren't very expensive!
{If only I lived anywhere near it.}






Love,
LF

6 comments:

fashion geek said...

Love Rodarte :)

kimvee said...

Thanks! This exhibition is awesome! Natalie Portman is always so beautiful and I want those studded heels! :D

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

dressed to please said...

nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)

Liya said...

god i wish i could see that

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Miss Lauren said...

I love those shoes. Absolutely gorgeous!

monica said...

wow definitely a worthy tribute

those pieces are amazing

Related Posts with Thumbnails