3.07.2010

Flash {outfitpost}






Embellished top - chilli peppers
Skirt - h&m
Strangely coloured tights - random
Blazer - vero moda
Boots - zara
-Sorry for the bad quality, I'm working on it!-






So I came back from work yesterday and felt like going though my closet to clear out stuff I never wear because it keeps getting cluttered. And then I found this Chilli Pepper top. I love it's open cut sleeves. Immidiately a few outfits popped up in my head and I tried them all on and settled on the untucked shirt with a grey blazer and boots for a more casual look during the daytime or something like that.

Love,
LF
PS: check out http://www.bruring.net/ !
(Joris Bruring's blog, he's part of Team Peter Stigter)
It's really cool.

4 comments:

Fashion Chalet said...

Pretty pictures. SPARKLE top.

Just found your blog today! :)



xx

Fashion Chalet said...

Oh, so sweet. Thank you :)

Ps. that silver bangle you mentioned sounds delish!



xx

Valentina_s said...

nice

http://factorystyle.blogspot.com/

DON LIKE FASHION said...

I love your top!

VC
www.DONLIKEFASHION.tk

Related Posts with Thumbnails