3.01.2010

Barcelona

{made on top of one of the buses}

Last week I went to Barcelona for a few days with my best friend♥ and her really nice parents. It was soo wonderful to get away for a bit of sun after all this dreadful cold&snow here in Holland.


{Also from on top of the bus}

During our stay we did a couple of bustours and walked throughout the city which gave us the chance to really take it all in. It was my first time in Barcelona and I loved it. The shopping is great there and so was the food(tapas!). All in all it was an amazing time and I was really happy my parents let me go! haha. One of the most memorable things about the city were the beautiful buildings. Especially those that Gaudi created were very impressive. They had something mysterious about them and somehow reminded me of the types of buildings you see in fairytales. We also went to the park Güell which was filled with Gaudi's architecture.


{Park Güell}

One thing I've learned though is that I'm not great during flights, every sudden movement scared the hell out of me and there was a lot of turbulence. At least I thought there was in my novice-flyer-opinion anyway!

{One of Gaudi's amazing buildings (Casa Batlló) }


Love,
LF

7 comments:

EN VANITÉ said...

That sounds amazing ... And those photos look really good.. I hope to visit it too!
I'm also a horrible flyer :(

katthroatworld said...

wowwwwww, spain is and always has been on my list of places to visit before i die. i hope i get to go soon! looks beautiful!

kat

LA said...

Hi sweetie!
How was the trip to Barcelona?
I'm Spanish and I never went there!!! Pathetic! haha =)

Thanks for passing way!




LA

monica said...

omg amazing pictures! im sooo jealous! i want to go to barcelona now

michelle_ said...

these phootos are amazingg !
thanks for the comments !
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

Look! it's MY style said...

Love your blog!!=)

Following you, hope that you follow me too!

xx,

http://lamodaesbella.blogspot.com

Jonesy said...

cute blog, i am a new follower : ) check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails