2.15.2010

Bijoux








Silver necklace I made myself. The stars used to belong on earrings, haha. (It has a clasp and everything, but my bad photography skills cut it off).



I love these wo new necklaces made out of semi-precious stones my mother bought. Thankfully she doesn't mind me borrowing them, muhahaa. I'm wearing the green one today, I'll show you pics later on.
I've been on an accesorie craze lately, resulting in the self made creation at the top, and a lot of ideas for more pretties to create. First I need to get some supplies and stuff.

I tried out the new blogger post editor and although I think it has a lot of useful improvements I'm sticking to the old one. A lot of the differences are really annoying. For example getting the images right, which is what was supposed to be the best improvement, is really difficut. Anyone got any experience with it? Or do you also use the other version?


Love,
LF

3 comments:

FASHION PROJECT said...

wow, love the first piece, you made this? woah. and i love the green one too.
thanks so much for following my blog back, i really appreciate it.
FASHION PROJECT. x

Chasing Cherries said...

Love the first necklace!

Viva La Fashion said...

wow. im impressed. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails