1.22.2010

Sale Shopper

Have I ever told you guys how much I love silk? It feels so luxurious and smooth, I just want to wear it everyday. So when I saw that the silk tanks from the Sonia Rykiel for H&M collection were on sale for just €4,95 I had to have one.

But which one?



So I did some math and thought to myself that for the combined amount of €9,90 I could buy one top, or 2 gorgeous silky pieces of amazingness. No choice was left for me then was there?

I can't wait for them to arrive! I've seen some other bloggers rockin' them and am already thinking of a million ways to wear them! Hmm more on that later..after le grand projet..which I promise will be posted sunday. I would have done it before but I've had zero time to work on it the last couple of weeks because of school *sigh*, but things have slowly been moving along and I think I'll get it finished^^. Oh yeah, it's not a diy! A lot of people were under the impression that I had these crazaay sewing skills and could recreate a Valentino =( unfortunately I do not. I still think it's pretty cool though. And I haven't seen it on any other blogs. EDIT: Hmpf I ran into a bit of a problem, I have to convert "it" in order to get it posted, meaning I won't be posting it today:(. Hopefully I will get it resolved soon!


Love,
LF

15 comments:

WM said...

BBBBOOOOOTH! LOVE BOTH!!! AHAHAHA
DON'T KNOW WITH ONE I WOULD CHOOSE!
WM.

WWW.WASHMACH.COM

AudreyAllure said...

those are really cute :)

love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Imke said...

I like them both ^^
+ Nice blog ! :)

X

kpeach said...

super beautiful-and it's sort of unlike me but I love that peach xx

Eri said...

Hello there,

You have a relly nice blog and I am glad I came across it.

Please have a look at my page too.

See you soon.

all about the style said...

Booth !! I really like them !

打扮 said...

Every why has a wherefore.........................................

Clara said...

I love them both
xx

Style Bird said...

I love them both..perfect.

Poisonn Amour said...

wow insane price. love finding awesome shit, at an affordable price.
but those are super nice, and the style is amazing:)

Aimee said...

i like the pink one :)
xo

fashionicing.blogspot.com

LB said...

Thanksss voor het compliment over mn haar :)

- deze tanks zijn echt geweldig, ik heb ze helemaal gemist haha. Maar ik zou idd ook niet kunnen kiezen .. ik zou toch voor de grijze gaan. xo

katthroatworld said...

great tops! so pretty!

Liya said...

ahhh how come i haven't seen these beauties in store?

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

CLM said...

great blog, love this post.
i am now following my dear, check out my blog and follow if you like :) clm x
www.clm-trash.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails