1.05.2010

Randomness that is LF

Soo my lovely readers! I feel that, after these 7 or so months, it's about time you got to know some more about me. I am 16, blonde,love reading,art and most of all fashion. Also I am a (míld) shopaholic. Which is rather difficult seeing as I'm 16 and live off the money my oh so nice parents and oh so dreadful job give to me. Oh well. Another thing, I am 1½ years away from graduating which makes me immensely happy, because after graduating I intend to study something that has solely to do with fashion. The only thing I could ever enjoy writing a report about.


{weheartit}
Can you handle more?

x I convince myself I listen to good music but can't help loving crappy top40 songs...must be the age..
x I love purple
x I have an immense closet for my age. It's kinda absurd.But I love it.
x I think Oscar Wilde's quotes are some of the best ever.
x I'm a huge procrastinator..which is contradicting with that fact that I want everything done and organized
x I love little black dresses everything. Dresses, shoes, bags. Anything.
x My starsign is leo
x I felt like crying when the spicegirls broke up
x I think Micky Green is fierce


Off to do some homework now..wish me luck!

x
No problem handling it? Click the follow button! Muhaha
PS:something huge is coming! But it's going to take me some time to get it finished.

3 comments:

CLM said...

love love love your blog :)
newest follower :) feel free to follow my blog :)
xoxo - carly.




www.clm-td4f.blogspot.com

miralci said...

Oscar Wilde quotes are very good indeed! =D

*following your blog* :)

miralci said...

Oscar Wilde quotes are very good indeed! =D

*following your blog* :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails