12.28.2009

Fashion/style books




The Satorialist - Scott Schuman

Influence - MKA Olsen

The little dictionary of fashion - Christian Dior

Fierce style [how to be your most fabulous self] - Christian Siriano

In High Fashion - Edward Steichen
(30's/40's etc.)

Style A to Zoe - Rachel Zoe

Fashion Brands[from Armani to Zara]- Mark Tungate

Fashion [Concept to catwalk] - Olivier Gerval

Things a women should know about style - Karen Homer


The little black book of style - Nina Garcia

The Fashion book -Richard Martin, Alice Mackrell, Melanie Rickey, Angela Buttolph, Suzy Menkes

Some of my beloved fashion/style books , plus those I have yet to read but feel like I love already! If you've read one of them let me know in the comments if you would recommend it, because I want to buy the books I don't have yet. And if you know of another fashion/style book which you think is really worth reading, drop it in the comments!


x

PS: keep looking! An "outfit" post is coming soon!

2 comments:

THE DIVINITUS said...

oh fashion book index, cool!

Couture said...

I've read "Style A to Zoe" and "The Sartorialist" and they're both worth having in your personal library. I would recommend "Manolo Blahnik Drawings" and "Marc Jacobs" (by Assouline).
I will definitely check out "The little black book of style" and "The fasion book".

Judith
http://couture-and-beauty.blogspot.com/

ps: I've also had an item on my favourite fashionbooks on my blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails