10.06.2009

Stylistic Preference.


Fashion is limitless, or at least I think so. Because even though colours like bright blue and yellow might not match, whose to say you shouldn't wear it? I think people should wear what they like, love, and feel comfortable in. Because at the end of the day you can be wearing heels which skyrocket, a dress and a blazer and look fashion-forward, but if you don't feel right in it, it will show.


My sense of style, what I feel comfortable in, is a mix of rocker-chic with a hint of girly-girl. You could see me wearing a shiny ribbon around my waist, a leather jacket,or a preppy blazer with dark-wash jeans and high heels. At the end of the day style doesn't equal fashion, style is what you make of fashion.


whi


Love,
LF



2 comments:

Liya said...

cute, very true post :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Jess said...

I totally agree.
And the skirt with the bow in that picture is just adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails