10.31.2009

How to wear: A mini skirt F/W


I love skirts, especially for F/W. Twisted, I know. But I think skirts look great during colder days with some tights/leggings underneath off course. It doesn't have to be that cold and I think skirts can create amazing outfits. Here are a few of my favourite ways to wear them:

The Possibilities:


Lookbook

chictopia
(imagine it with a skirt)

A body-con skirt, tights, a pair of heels and a silky blouse
A body-con skirt, leggings, a pair of boots, a basic top and a leather jacket
A body-con skirt, black tights, black over-the-knee-boots, a black top and a sequin jacket/grey blazer
A body-con skirt, thick tights, ankle boots, long white t-shirt and a black blazer
A flowing miniskirt, tights, ballet flats, a belt
A colourful(e.g red) flowing miniskirt, ¾ sleeved black t-shirt, black mary-janes&tights
A printed miniskirt , tights, black pumps/mary-janes and a simple top


Chictopia

X

7 comments:

carola said...

Cool post! I love Chictopia's skirt and the way she wears it: not trying to be too trendy but still interesting!

http://fashioncoup.com

Fashion Nicotine said...

Thnx!
Leuk bericht! Ben je dat zelf bovenaan? Waar is die geweldige riem van, als ik vragen mag?

LF said...

Thanks!
Nee, dat ben ik niet dat is cati (http://cati-fashiondiary.blogspot.com/) ;)
x

CATI said...

oh thanks so much about mentioning me:) love that you loved my look:)
btw answering your Q; i used black nailpolish to paint the soles!

knalleffekt said...

wow. the first pic is so amazing

all about the style said...

Hee leuk dat je me volgt !
Leuke blog heb je
xx

Frickys said...

Hey, totally suprised me with that feature!
Lot's of love...... xoxoxoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails