9.18.2009

A few of my favourite things

No, I'm not talking "The sound of music", I mean my 2 favourite things at this very moment in time. Which currently means: a song from the late, great Billie Holiday which I recently rediscovered on my ipod, and the latest 3,1 Phillip Lim show which I spotted in the header of Models.com.




1. Billie Holiday's "I'm a fool to want you".

Also known as the music from the latest Chanel No. 5 commercial.




2.
3.1 Phillip Lim S/S '10 show.




Images from models.com


X

5 comments:

Faridah said...

Fabulous images! x

La Couturier said...

stunning (:

bisous, xx

mel said...

i love backstage pics :) i want moreee

Fashion Pix said...

Nice, I love backstage pictures too!

Liya said...

that phillip lim show was absolutely incredible!!!!!

thanks for stopping by :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails