7.07.2009

Hello World

Hello readers,
welcome to limitlessfashion,
this is my first ever post, here I am going to tell you something about myself, this blog, and my intentions with it.


I finally made the decision of starting my own blog after having read blogs for years now, because I think it will be a good experience to learn more about fashion, and perhaps even to teach others about it. Or at least about how I perceive it, because my idea of fashion, what to do and what not to do, is simple: fashion has no rules, or limitations. I believe fashion is limitless.


In my blog
I plan to share with you my inspiration, fashionbeliefs and secret hopes and dreams of mine. And also to share my opinions on what styles I like , this is all subjective of course, because everyone should wear whatever they feel comfortable in, whether it's UGG's or stiletto's, flats, or sneakers.

And now, about me:
I intend to keep personal details of myself and my life, well, personal. I might reveal more about myself over time..


I hope you all will enjoy reading my blog, as much as I know I'll enjoy writing it.

Xx
(evuakh27sc)

2 comments:

La Couturier said...

Aw, congrats on your first post! (:

And thank you for leaving such a sweet comment!

bisous,
La C.

LF said...

Thanks so much!♥

Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails